Advantages & Disadvantages of the Agneepath Scheme 2022
Advantages & Disadvantages of the Agneepath Scheme: The Indian Government has launched a historical recruitment scheme for Indian youth to serve in the Armed Forces by the name Agneepath and the youth enrolled under the Agneepath scheme will be known as Agniveers. Through this recruitment total of 46,000 Agniveers will be recruited across the country. This is a 4-year training program were agniveers will be trained by the armed forces in the skills required on the battlefield.
Agneepath Scheme Advantages And Disadvantages
In this article, we are providing you with the Advantages & Disadvantages of the Agneepath Scheme. This is the biggest opportunity announced by the government of India for the youth of the country. After this launch, the youth began the protests against it and torched 9 trains in various parts of the country destructing the other property as well. Let us have a look at the pros and cons of the Agneepath Scheme or the Advantages & Disadvantages of the Agneepath Scheme.
Candidates can read the detailed information about the Agneepath Scheme from the link mentioned below.
Agneepath Scheme 2022: Overview
Before looking for the Advantages and Disadvantages of the Agneepath Scheme we should understand the detailed scheme. The below table will provide you the brief information.
|Conducting Body||Indian Army|
|Name of scheme||Agneepath Recruitment 2022|
|Launched by||Department of Military Affairs|
|Number of Vacancies||46000|
|Date of Final notification||yet to be updated|
|Agneepath Recruitment Online Form Date||June/July 2022|
|Area of Service||Indian Army, Navy, Air Force|
|Training Duration||4 years|
|Age Limit||17.5-23 years|
Agneepath Scheme Benefits
Amidst the widespread protests against the Agneepath scheme, the Centre hinted at how ascetic it is about its decision by announcing several incentives including reserving 10% vacancies in its paramilitary and the defence ministry for Agneepath retirees. It also shared an interactive chart to explain what the future would look like for retired Agniveers.
- The Agneepath retirees will get ₹12 lakh to start their new life or utilise the funds for further education.
- Those who wish to be entrepreneurs will get help from the government securing business loans.
- Those who want to study further will get a certificate equivalent to Class 12. For further studies, the government will also arrange for bridging courses.
- They will also get priority in CAPF, Assam Rifles and the police recruitment if they choose such kind of a career
- IT, Security, and Engineering sectors will also give priority to the retired Agniveers.
Agneepath Scheme Advantages 2022
- A transformative reform of the recruitment policy of the Armed Forces.
- This will be a great opportunity for the candidates from the age limit minimum of 17.5 to a maximum of 23 years
- 25% of the staff will be retained after 4 years which means lakhs of candidates will ultimately get permanent jobs.
- The Agniveers that will not be retained will get hands-on experience in serving the armed forces. They will become more disciplined and skilled at the end of their service. Not only this, these individuals will have the financial backing of Rs 12 Lakhs – they can start their own business or utilize the funds for further education.
- The ‘Agneepath’ scheme opens the way for the recruitment of about 46,000 soldiers into the Army, Navy, and Air Force in the first year.
- A unique opportunity for the youth to serve the country and contribute to Nation Building. Armed Forces profile to be youthful and dynamic.
- The attractive financial package for the Agniveers. Opportunity for Agniveers to train in the best institutions and enhance their skills & qualifications.
- Availability of well-disciplined and skilled youth with military ethos in civil society.
- Adequate re-employment opportunities for those returning to society and who could emerge as role models for the youth.
Agneepath Scheme Disadvantages 2022
- The Agneepath Scheme will provide employment to the candidates only for 4 years.
- Only 25% of the candidates will be made permanent after the training period and the other 75% will have to leave the job.
- There will no pension for the candidate appointed during the Agneepath Scheme 2022.
- The Agniveers will get 11 lakh only of the lump sum amount after 4 years from the government Seva Nidhi Scheme whereas some of the amounts in 11 lakh will be deducted from the recruit’s salary on monthly basis.
- The selected candidates will be recruited for the non-commissioned ranks only such as Sepoy, Naik, and Lance Naik.
- This recruitment is only for 17.5-23 years of candidates.
- There is no job security as the candidates will again become unemployed after the 4 years of service.
- There will no extra or basic benefits will be provided to the candidate alike the other government jobs.
Advantages & Disadvantages of the Agneepath Scheme: FAQ
Q. What is Agneepath Scheme 2022?
Ans. Agneepath scheme is a recruitment process for individuals below the rank of officer, to deploy fitter, younger troops on the front lines, eventually enhancing the youthful profile of the Armed Forces.
Q. What is the service tenure mentioned under Agneepath Scheme 2022?
Ans. In Agneepath Scheme 2022, the service tenure is of 4 years.
You may also like to read this:
|Agneepath Scheme 2022, Latest Updated Details, Agniveers, Protest|
|Advantages And Disadvantages Of Agneepath Scheme/Yojana 2022||Indian Navy Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Notification, Apply Online, Last Date|