SSC CGL Tier 1 2019-20 Study Plan
The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam for the recruitment to various central government departments is scheduled to be held from 2nd to 11th March 2020. We hope that candidates must have started their preparations as hardly 4 months are left but some students have already read all the basics and are looking forward to practicing advanced level quizzes. This post is especially for the candidates who have thoroughly practiced the basic level quizzes and now want the tough ones as we are launching the Advanced Level SSC CGL Tier 1 study Plan.
- SSC CGL 2019-20 : APPLY ONLINE HERE
- SSC CGL 2019 Exam: Major Changes Announced In SSC CGL 2019-20[CLICK HERE]
- SSC CGL 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
Advanced level SSC CGL Tier 1 Study Plan
SSCADDA is all set to provide an advanced set of free quizzes for all subjects namely General Intelligence & reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language with its advanced level SSC CGL Tier 1 Study Plan. Candidates who want to practice tough level quizzes after the basic ones can follow this study plan daily and become a pro.
Why should you follow the Advanced level SSC CGL Tier 1 Study Plan?
- It will give you an idea of the tough questions for SSC CGL Tier 1
- Learn short tricks to solve the questions quickly
- It will help you analyze your performance and preparation
- You will get to learn the new type of questions that can be asked
- Practicing is the ultimate key to success and this study plan will make sure you practice enough to crack the exam
The below table shows the Day-wise Quizzes of each subject that will be uploaded on a daily basis at the end of the day. Stay tuned for free quizzes & PDFs for SSC CGL Tier 1 exam. You can also access basic level quizzes for SSC CGL Tier 1. Click Here.
- How to Score 40+ Marks in Quant Section of SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Expected Vacancies for 2019-20
- How to Score 40+ Marks in General Awareness Section of SSC CGL Tier 1
- SSC CGL Cut Off | Comparison with Previous Years