Aarogya Setu App
As India is trying to combat the deadly pandemic by extending the lockdown until 3rd May, PM Narendra Modi has urged the citizens to follow social distancing and take necessary precautions. In order to raise awareness among people about the virus, the Prime Minister has also urged the citizens to download Aarogya Setu app. By downloading the app, you will be regularly informed about the latest COVID-19 cases near you.
Why Aarogya Setu?
The Government of India has developed the app to aware people about the potential risks and how to prevent it. It also connects the essential services with the people to help them in the lockdown period.
Features of Aarogya Setu App
- Get informed about the people who have been tested COVID-19 positive through the tracker of the app.
- You will be alerted automatically if someone near you tests COVID-19 positive.
- The app alerts are accompanied by instructions on how to self-isolate and what to do in case you develop symptoms that may need help and support.
Where to download the Aarogya Setu App?
To download the Aarogya Setu app, you can either click on the link given below or scan the QR code.
How to use the Aarogya Setu App?
1. Simply, Install the app on your smartphone and open it. You will be asked to select a language.
2. Click on Register now and then I agree.
3. Set location sharing to ‘Always’
4. Enter your mobile number and then OTP sent on mobile.
6. You can access all the features of the App easily.