AAI Recruitment 2020: Airport Authority of India (AAI) has released the recruitment notification for 180 posts of Junior Executives across multiple locations in India. Out of the total 180 vacancies for the AAI Recruitment 2020, 150 vacancies are for Electronics and 15 each for Electrical and Civil. The candidates will be shortlisted on the GATE 2019 Scores. The last date to apply for the AAI Recruitment for the Junior Executive Posts has been extended from 02.09.2020 to 15.09.2020. Interested candidates can check more information regarding the recruitment in the post below.
Important Dates For AAI Recruitment
|AAI 2020 Recruitment Events||Dates|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||03/08/2020|
|Closing Date for Apply Online|
Vacancy Details For AAI Recruitment
The Airports Authority of India will be recruiting candidates in the following discipline of Engineering:
|Junior Executive (Civil Engineering)||15|
|Junior Executive (Electrical Engineering)||15|
|Junior Executive (Electronics Engineering)||150|
Educational Qualification Required For AAI Recruitment
- To be eligible for the recruitment, the candidates must have scored 60% and above marks in B.E or B.Tech in relevant engineering from a recognized institution or university in India or from an apex Institution such as IIT.
- Candidates must have Valid GATE Scores of 2019
Age Limit For AAI Recruitment
- Candidates belonging to the unreserved category should NOT be more than 27 years. For OBC and SC/ST candidates, the age limit is 30 years and 32 years respectively.
- For Ex‐servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as per the rules prescribed by the Government of India.
- Relaxation by 05 (Five) Years for the candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period January 1, 1980, to December 31, 1989. Such candidates have to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
Selection Procedure For AAI Recruitment
Candidates will be screened based on normalised GATE 2020 Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called directly for document verification at the corporate headquarters in New Delhi. Post document verification, the selection will be done as per the merit list prepared on the GATE Normalized Marks of applicants
Salary Under AAI Recruitment
The appointed candidates for the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment will be paid a salary of Rs. 40000-3%-140000. The annual salary for the AAI Junior Executive or the CTC will be approximately Rs. 11 Lakh
Application Fee For AAI Recruitment
- The General Candidates will be required to pay an application fee of Rs 300
- SC/ST/Women/PwD/EWS: Exempted from paying the fee.
How to Apply For AAI Recruitment
- Click on the official link, provided below or visit the official website of AAI @aai.aero
- A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide all the required details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration Junior Assitant Recruitment 2020.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Pay the required application fee online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future purposes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the total no. of vacancies for the AAI Recruitment 2020?
The total no. of vacancies released for the AAI Recruitment 2020 is 180 vacancies. 150 vacancies are for Electronics and 15 each for Electrical and Civil Engineering Disciplines.
Q. What is the selection process for the AAI Recruitment 2020?
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the GATE Scores of 2019 and the interview.
Q. What is the last date to apply for AAI Recruitment 2020 For Junior Executive Post?
Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment from 3rd August 2020 to 15th Septemeber.
Q. What is the salary for the AAI Junior Executive?
The selected candidates for the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment will be paid a salary of Rs. 40000-3%-140000. The annual salary for the AAI Junior Executive or the CTC will be approximately Rs. 11 Lakh along with other perks and allowances.