Airport Authority of India Recruitment for various Posts released notification in the month of August 2018 for 899 vacancies to conduct exams on 29th, 30th November, 2nd & 3rd December 2018. The commencement of the AAI 2018 exam is in the offing to be held after a week from now on and the last moment tips and tricks to perform satisfactorily in the AAI 2018 exam are being promoted in this article with the motive of transforming your dreams into reality.
It is expected that within past 3 months, preparation by all the AAI aspirants would be on its peak. But to make you utilize remaining 7 days to convert all of your hard work into a conducive result and to ascertain your success in Airport Authority Exam 2018 Exam where competition will be nail-biting for majority of the candidates, Last 7 Days Exam Study Tips by SSCADDA and team will undoubtedly guide you to add on in your efforts made in order to crack the exam if you follow them adamantly, which are as follows:
1. On the very first note, it is important to be aware of the pattern and syllabus of the exam you are going to appear for. You must have an in deep knowledge of the topics and chapters carrying heavy weightage in the exam. Be a proponent of smart study not hard. In a nutshell, rather than studying vast unimportant chapters, study the important chapters of exam course deeply.
2. As 120 questions from six mandatory sections viz. Mathematics, Physics, English Language, General Intelligence/Reasoning, General Aptitude/Numerical Ability and General Knowledge/ Awareness are expected to be asked for Maximum Marks of 120 for Air Traffic Controller Junior Executive Post, your foremost strategy should include proper distribution of time allotment to the particular sections. Solve Previous Years AAI Exam Questions to remain astute and play smart while solving shuffled pattern of questions. Time Management and Accuracy are the life lines of competitive exams hence practise enough to sharpen your skills to deal with it.
3. No matter how extraordinary you are, success in competitive exams is the outcome of long term practice and preparation. There is no magical formula that will make you win victory out of the blue. These last 7 days must be utilized extensively to revise what you have studied and practised so far, to test yourself via Online Mock Tests, to play quizzes and to focus more on your way of dealing with questions while solving them rather than searching for accumulated books and planning to study these.
4. Cherish your skills in particular subjects but don’t dismay over your weakness in other subjects. Instead being diffident, work more on the subjects which bring down your confidence. Mathematics and Physics, each 30 marks predominate in AAI Junior Executive Exam thus adverting your maximum practice to these 2 sections only. Also English Language for 20 marks can befool you if you lose your attentiveness even for a once. Practice grammar and vocabulary on ADDA247 provided in Daily Quizzes to outshine in English Language Section as well. General Awareness can make or mar your chances of success in the exam. Revise the notes, read current events, information, personality, awards, summits etc. from past 7-8 months.
5. Answer as much questions as you can for the sake of restriction of negative marking and cracking stage 1 exam will lead you directly to the documentation process as there is no Stage 2 Exam in AAI Exam. You have to rise above your mistakes and self-doubt to let your best performance out in AAI Stage 1 Exam only.
6. Mental strength is as important as your strenuous preparation. Sleep well, drink adequate amount of water to keep your body at its best. Avoid anything and everything that distracts you, lower your confidence and besets your mental stability. Remain motivated, take recess for 15-20 minutes while studying. Do exercise in the morning and develop optimistic vision
Don’t forget to buy Airports Authority of India Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Exam Online Test Series facilitated with our Special Offer where new cost price Rs.199 has replaced the previously set cost price Rs.299, the best tool to ensure your chances of success.