Q1. What is Direct transformation from solid to gas is called ?
Q2. Hydraulic lift works on the Principle of ?
Ans. Pascal law
Q3. Who got Life time achievement award 2017?
Q4. SAARC summit in 2016 postponed, In which country it was to be held?
Q5. Largest gland in the human body?
Q6. “Hema Malini: Beyond the Dream Girl”was written by?
Ans:Ram Kamal Mukherjee
Q7. Sardar patel was associated with which of the following?
(a) Bhudan movement
(b) Bardoli satyagraha
(c) Swadeshi movement
Ans: Bardoli satyagraha
Q8. Judicial review was taken from which country?
Q9. Lichens and mosses are characteristic of which of the following?
(b) Evergreen forest
(c) Tropical deciduous forest
Q10. Fly ashes are formed in which of the following?
(hydel power plant, coal power plant, 2 more option)
Ans:coal power plant
Q11. How many times one can become President?
(d) many times
Q12. Maximum temperature difference during day and night is in which of the following?
Q13. Night blindness is due to the deficiency of which vitamin?
Q14. Who killed John Saunders in 1927 ?
Ans: Bhagat Singh and Shivaram Rajguru
Q15. “Quensburry Rule” related to which sport?
Q16. “Dulari Kanya” scheme started by which state?
Q17. Bronze is an alloy made up of which of the following?
Ans:Copper and Tin
Q18. Theory of Relativity given by?
Q19. What is indifference curve?
Q21. Which hockey player was awarded Padma Shri award this year?
Q22. What does I mean in MICR?
Q23. Right portion of heart receives what kind of blood
white revolution – Verghese Kurien
green revolution – MS Swaminathan
blue revolution – Hiralal Chaudhari
Q25. The first supercomputer in the world?
- Important Study Material | SSC CGL Tier-1 2017
- 100 Most Important Idioms for SSC CGL Tier-1 2017 (PDF)
- General Awareness, GK Capsule for SSC CGL 2017 Exam
- SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2017 Tier 1 : All Days-All Shifts
- Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier-I 2017 : 5th August 1st Shift
- SSC CGL Tier-I 2017 : Memory Based Paper of English Language
- SSC CGL Tier-I 2017 : Memory Based Paper of Reasoning
- SSC CGL Tier-I 2017 : Memory Based Paper of Quantitative Aptitude