- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for ST/SC candidates.
- In case of Ex-Serviceman, age limit is relaxable by two years.
- The candidates must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University except for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, the Candidate must be Commerce Graduate.
- Candidates must possess knowledge of Local Languages either Assamese/Bengali/Bodo in addition to English Language for maintenance of office administration.
Note: The Candidate must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
There will be a common written examination except for that the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary.
Written Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension||100||100||3 hours|
|2||Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India|
There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer.
Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet.
Written Exam Centers:
Guwahati, Bongaigaon, Tezpur, Silchar, Jorhat & Dibrugarh.
Note: The Commissioner, P&RD reserves the right to change the examination venues of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard.
There will be only ONE merit list for each category i.e. Unreserved /SC/ ST(P) / ST(H)/OBC & MOBC, separately for male and female for the entire State. There shall be no waiting list.
- For General Candidate – Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC – Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only.
- Candidates having BPL Certificate – Nil
You may also like to read: