Post Preference For SSC CGL
Dear Students, Every year we face a common question about the job preference while filling the form of SSC CGLE.The choice varies from person to person. Some likes to stay near to their hometown and thus choose ITI, some like to stay near the coastal area and so they choose Examiner. Some like to go to foreign countries and choose MEA. So its all upto you what kind of life you want after clearing SSC CGLE. So, You all need to select wisely. SSC will give another chance for post preference at the time of Document Verification.
- All the posts in CGLE- 17 are categorised under 4 groups as A, B, C and D.
- If you are applying for the Group A post which is Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer (Both Grade pay 4800), You have to appear for paper IV – General Studies(Finance and Economics)(100 Questions – 200 marks) along with Paper-I & II in Tier II.
- If you are applying for the Group C post(Grade pay 4200) which is Junior Statistical Officer, You have to appear for paper III- Statistics (100 Questions – 200 marks) along with Paper-I & II in Tier II.
- Group B consists of all the post that come with grade pay of 4600 and 4200.
- Group D consists of all the post that come with grade pay of 2800 and 2400.
In this article, we are providing you details of all job posts according to criteria often seen by the SSC Aspirants.
- Posting in coastal areas like Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkatta – Examiner.
- Posting in cities with airports – Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Posting in Home State – ITI, ASO in Railway, SI in NIA, Auditor in CGDA.
- Uniform job – Examiner, Central Excise Inspector, Preventive officer(Mandatory)
- Foreign posting – ASO in MEA
- Posting in Delhi/metro cities – ASO in MEA, ASO in AFHQ, SI in CBI, Assistant in other ministries, SI in NIA, Junior Accountant under CAG, Senior secretariat assistant, SI in CBI, Assistant in Railway, AEO.
- Good and fast Promotion – Examiner and CSS , Auditor in CAG and CGDA, TA in CBDT, Junior Accountant under CAG, SI in CBI, Divisional Accountant.
- Immense power – SI in CBI
- Travelling- Inspector in Narcotics, SI in NIA, SI in CBN, SI in CBI.
- Field job – PO, Central Excise Inspector, Examiner, Inspector in CBN, SI in NIA, AEO in department of Revenue, Inspector in department of Post.
- Office/desk job – Inspector (Preventive Officer), Central Excise Inspector, Examiner, ASO in AFHQ, ASO in Railway, ASO in CSS, TA, Junior Accountant under CAG, JSO, MEA, Assistant in IB, AEO.
- Workload- NIA, SI in CBI, SI in CBN,ITI(during Raid),SI in CBI.
- High salary – AAO in CAG,CSS,MEA, ITI,PO,Excise,assistant in Railway,AEO.
- Allowance and Perks- Auditor in CAG and CGDA, JSO, ITI, ASO in AFHQ, ASO in Railway, TA, Inspector in department of Post.
You May Also Like to Read –