7 Points Urged By PM Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced to extend the lockdown period till 3rd May. The nationwide lockdown of 21 days was implied on 24th March that ended on 14th April. In his speech today at 10 AM, the Prime Minister declared the extension of lockdown and urged the Indians to follow 7 points. “7 बातों में साथ” is the motto of PM Modi to make people aware of the 7 crucial things that must be followed during the lockdown. Here are the highlights of modi speech today: 7 points that every Indian must follow in the battle against the deadly Pandemic:
1) Take care of the elders at your home especially those who are suffering from any prior ailment.
Make sure you provide the elders at your home with necessary medicines and prevent them from going out. Help the elders staying alone near you by providing them with necessities.
2) Social distancing must be adopted by everyone. Use face masks made at home.
Practice social distancing while going out to buy essential items such as grocery. You can also make cotton face masks at home.
3) In order to boost your immunity, follow instructions provided by the AYUSH ministry. Here are some measures that you can take to improve immunity and treat normal cough & cold at home.
- Drink warm water throughout the day.
- Spices like Haldi (Turmeric), Jeera (Cumin), Dhaniya (Coriander) and Lahsun (Garlic) are recommended in cooking.
- Daily practice of Yogasana, Pranayama and meditation for at least 30 minutes.
Ayurvedic Immunity Promoting Measures
- Take Chyavanprash 10gm (1tsf) in the morning. Diabetics should take sugarfree Chyavanprash.
- Drink herbal tea once or twice a day. Add jaggery (natural sugar) and / or fresh lemon juice to your taste, if needed.
- Golden Milk- Half teaspoon Haldi (turmeric) powder in 150 ml hot milk – once or twice a day
Simple Ayurvedic Procedures
- Nasal application – Apply sesame oil/coconut oil or Ghee in both the nostrils (Pratimarsh Nasya) in morning and evening.
- Oil pulling therapy- Take 1 tablespoon sesame or coconut oil in the mouth. Do not drink, Swish in the mouth for 2 to 3 minutes and spit it off followed by warm water rinse. This can be done once or twice a day.
During dry cough / sore throat
- Steam inhalation with fresh Pudina (Mint) leaves or Ajwain (Caraway seeds) can be practised once in a day.
- Lavang (Clove) powder mixed with natural sugar/honey can be taken 2-3
times a day in case of cough or throat irritation.
Even after practising the mentioned things, you still have dry cough and difficulty in breathing then you must visit the nearest doctor.
4) Arogya Setu Apps Download and check COVID-19 cases around you to combat the spreading of the deadly disease.
The app is designed to inform the users regarding risks, best practices and connects essential health services with the people of India in the combined fight against COVID-19.
5) If possible, take care of the poor households near you. Provide them with food and help them with their household requirements.
6) Do not fire the people working under you in organisations. Take care of your employees as they are also suffering in this crisis.
7) Respect Doctors, Nurses, sanitation department workers, Policemen and the fighters working in this difficult time.
PM Narendra Modi Address to Nation on 14 April 2020, जानिए बड़ी घोषणाएं | Adda247