30 days Strategy & Tips to Crack SSC CGL Tier 1 exam: SSC CGL Tier 1 exam is scheduled to be held from 2nd to 11th March 2020 where lakhs of aspirants will appear for getting selected in various ministeries. Leaving 10-15 days of practising the mock tests only, candidates have only 1 month to study for the exam. The remaining time must be utilized wisely for effective results.
How to cover this one month in an appropriate way that you can score high marks in this highly competitive examination? Check out the 30 days preparation strategy for SSC CGL following which can boost your preparation and increase your chances of selection:
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- The last month should be highly devoted to revision and polishing your skills. Revise all the important chapters and basic concepts.
- Follow a proper study plan with equal time devoted to all subjects. Check out the time allotment of all subjects:
- Quantitative aptitude- 3 hours daily
- Reasoning practice questions- 2 hours daily
- English grammar and comprehension- 2 hours daily
- General awareness- 3 hours daily
SSCADDA is providing the Beginners and advanced level study plan, click on the links below:
- SSC CGL/CHSL Tier 1 Study Plan 2019 For Beginners
- Advanced Level Study Plan For SSC CGL Tier 1 2019-20
3. Focus more on current affairs and revise all the current affairs from the past 6 months. It covers half of the general awareness section and must be covered thoroughly.
4. Solve Previous Years Questions as it gives an idea of the type of questions asked over the years. It will also help you to memorize things in a better way.
5. Take note of your weaker topics and work on them accordingly. Every student has his/her own weak subject that needs improvisation. Practice questions from those topics and excel in that subject.
6. Analyze mock Tests. Only attempting loads of mock tests will not help you in any way. Proper analyzation of results of mock tests with solving unattempted questions and analyzing your performance is a much-needed step that needs to be taken.
7. Maintain quality over Quantity: Don’t focus on attempting questions but maintain accuracy of the questions you attempted. There is a negative marking of 0.5 marks that may lead to creating a blunder in your performance.
8. Revise Vocabulary Daily: Vocabulary is an integral part of the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam. Read words on a daily basis as it will you help you in memorizing.
9. Focus on Time Management: You will be given 1 hour to attempt 100 questions. Allot more time to quantitative aptitude as it contains calculations. Try to attempt the general awareness section in minimum time. Proper time management will help you to attempt more questions accurately.
10. Remain Calm & work with a positive approach: Do not panic in the last moment. Appear for the exam with a positive mindset and stay confident.
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Expected Vacancies for 2019-20
- How to Score 40+ Marks in General Awareness Section of SSC CGL Tier 1
- SSC CGL Cut Off | Comparison with Previous Years
- How to Score 40+ Marks in Quant Section of SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019