21 Days, 21 Free Challenging Mocks, 21 Winners: Today is the Day 9 of Adda247’s #Lockdownchallenge and today will be a test of RRB Group-D Exam. The test is free of cost and just requires your time!! During these 21 days of lockdown all students must keep on studying and Adda247, has thus started its 21 Days Challenge of 21 Free Challenging Mock Tests and there will be Daily winners as well.
RRB Group-D Test Challenge- Day 9 Starts @ 1PM
Aspirants who are aiming to crack RRB Group-D must keep on practising and the level of the exam will be same as that of the previous years. Here we are with the RRB Group-D All India Mock Test that you should not miss!!
Prize-> 21 Test Packs worth Rs 399 & One Mahapack worth Rs 2499 to be won!
RRB Group-D Exam Pattern
All Candidates will have to undergo a computer based test with multiple choice questions for RRC Group-D Exam 2020, the examination duration and number of questions for CBT of which are indicated below:
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Science||25||25||90 Minutes|
|3||General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
|4||General Awareness On Current Affairs||20||20|
- The exam duration for PWD candidates is 120 Minutes.
- Negative marking of 1/3 is there.
- WHAT: 21 Days, 21 Free Challenging Mocks
- STARTING FROM: 27th March 2020
- TIME: 1:00 pm
- WHERE CAN YOU ATTEMPT: On Adda247 App and Adda247.com
- EXAMS COVERED: Upcoming Banking, SSC, railways, teaching and defence examinations
- COST: Your Time Required
- Apply Code: FREEMOCK to buy this PACK for free
21 winners daily will get Adda247 Test Pack & One Mahapack subscriptions at free of cost. Don’t miss the chance to get this amazing offer by practising the 21 free challenging mocks of Adda247. Take the test now!!
You may also like to read:
- What is PM Garib Kalyan Yojana? Know The Details
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Addressed The Press Today: Check Highlights
- List Of Lockdown States In India Due To Coronavirus
- List Of Government Exams Postponed Due To Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Questions: Know Everything About Coronavirus
- First Made-in-India COVID-19 Test Kit by Mylab Gets Commercial Approval