21 Days, 21 Free Challenging Mocks, 21 Winners: Today is the Day 2 of Adda247’s #Lockdownchallenge and today will be a test of SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam. The test is free of cost and just requires your time!! During these 21 days of lockdown all students must keep on studying and Adda247, has thus started its 21 Days Challenge of 21 Free Challenging Mock Tests and there will be Daily winners as well.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Test Challenge- Day 2 Starts @ 1PM
Aspirants who are aiming to crack SSC CHSL must keep on practising and here we are with the SSC CHSL Tier 1 All India Mock Test that you should not miss!!
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 All India Challenge: Click Here to Attempt on App
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 All India Challenge: Click Here to Attempt on Web
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||60 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|4||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
- The exam will be based on Multiple Choice Questions.
- 2 marks will be awarded for each right answer.
- A penalty of 0.5 marks for wrong answers will be given in all sections.
- WHAT: 21 Days, 21 Free Challenging Mocks
- STARTING FROM: 27th March 2020
- TIME: 1:00 pm
- WHERE CAN YOU ATTEMPT: On Adda247 App and Adda247.com
- EXAMS COVERED: Upcoming Banking, SSC, railways, teaching and defence examinations
- COST: Your Time Required
- Apply Code: FREEMOCK to buy this PACK for free
21 lucky winners daily will get Adda247 Test Pack subscriptions at free of cost. Don’t miss the chance to get this amazing offer by practising the 21 free challenging mocks of Adda247. Take the test now!!
You may also like to read:
- What is PM Garib Kalyan Yojana? Know The Details
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Addressed The Press Today: Check Highlights
- List Of Lockdown States In India Due To Coronavirus
- List Of Government Exams Postponed Due To Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Questions: Know Everything About Coronavirus
- First Made-in-India COVID-19 Test Kit by Mylab Gets Commercial Approval