21 Days, 21 Free Challenging Mocks, 21 Winners: Today is the Day 16 of Adda247’s #Lockdownchallenge and today will be a test of UPSC EPFO. The test is free of cost and just requires your time!! During these 21 days of lockdown all students must keep on studying and Adda247, has thus started its 21 Days Challenge of 21 Free Challenging Mock Tests and there will be Daily winners as well.
UPSC EPFO Test Challenge- Day 16 Starts @ 1PM
Aspirants who are aiming to crack UPSC EPFO must keep on practising and here we are with the UPSC EPFO All India Mock Test which is based on latest pattern that you should not miss!!
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern for Enforcement Officer includes a recruitment test based on pen and paper mode. The examination will consist of multiple-choice questions as per the scheme is given below:
- The test will be based on objective type questions with multiple choices of answer.
- All questions will carry equal marks as per the exam pattern.
- The test will consist of 2-hours duration.
- The medium of the recruitment test will be bilingual i.e. both Hindi and English.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers.
- Every wrong answer will lead to the deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question.
- WHAT: 21 Days, 21 Free Challenging Mocks
- STARTING FROM: 27th March 2020
- TIME: 1:00 pm
- WHERE CAN YOU ATTEMPT: On Adda247 App and Adda247.com
- EXAMS COVERED: Upcoming Banking, SSC, railways, teaching and defence examinations
- COST: Your Time Required
- Apply Code: FREEMOCK to buy this PACK for free
21 lucky winners daily will get Adda247 Test Pack subscriptions at free of cost. Don’t miss the chance to get this amazing offer by practising the 21 free challenging mocks of Adda247. Take the test now!!
You may also like to read:
- What is PM Garib Kalyan Yojana? Know The Details
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Addressed The Press Today: Check Highlights
- List Of Lockdown States In India Due To Coronavirus
- List Of Government Exams Postponed Due To Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Questions: Know Everything About Coronavirus
- First Made-in-India COVID-19 Test Kit by Mylab Gets Commercial Approval