1. Under which Article of the Constitution of India can the Indian Parliament make laws under the Residuary powers?
(a) Article 248
(b) Article 249
(c) Article 250
(d) Article 251
2. The executive power of the State are vested in the Governor under Article…………. of the Constitution.
3. The Finance Commission is constituted under Article…………. of the Constitution of India?
(d) None of these
4. Which Article of the Constitution provides that it shall be the endeavor of every State to provide adequate facility for instruction in the mother tongue at the primary stage of education?
(a) Article 349
(b) Article 350
(c) Article 350A
(d) Article 351
5. Which one of the following statements correctly describes the Fourth Schedule of the Constitution of India?
(a) It lists the distribution of powers between the Union and the States
(b) It contains the languages listed in the Constitution
(c) It contains the provisions regarding administration of Tribal areas
(d) It allocates seats in the Council of States
6. The article of Indian Constitution related to abolition of untouchability is—
(a) Article 15
(b) Article 16
(c) Article 17
(d) Article 18
7.“It shall be the duty of every citizen of India to protect and improve the natural environment”. This statement refers to which of the following Articles of the Constitution of India?
(a) Article 21
(b) Article 48 A
(c) Article 51 A
8.Which Article of Indian Constitution enumerates Fundamental Duties of Indian Citizens?
(a) Article 50 A
(b) Article 50 B
(c) Article 51 A
(d) Article 51 B
9.Under which Article of the Indian Constitution can the President be impeached?
(a) Article 61
(b) Article 75
(c) Article 76
(d) Article 356
10. Which one of the following pairs is properly matched
(a) Supreme Court of India 318
(b) Election Commission of India 324
(c) Union Public Service Commission 332
(d) Attorney General 351