1. Which gas is used in fire extinguishers ?
A. Carbon dioxide
B. Nitrogen oxide
C. Carbon monoxide
D. Sulpher dioxide
2. The metallurgical process in which a metal is obtained in a fused state is called ?
D. froth floatation
3. Which of the following is produced during the formation of photochemical smog ?
A. Nitrogen Oxides
4. What are audible sound waves ?
A. Having frequency less than 20 Hz
B. Having frequency between 20 Hz to 20KHz
C. Having frequency more than 20000 Hz
D. None of above
5. Which of the following is an electromagnetic wave ?
A. Cathode rays
B. Sound wave
C. Ultrasonic wave
D. Infra red rays
6. What is Hooke’s Law ?
A. Stress is inversely proportional to strain.
B. Stress is directly proportional to strain.
C. Stress and strain are dependent on each other.
D. Stress and strain are independent of each other.
7. Colour of skin depend on –
8. Thickest layer of skin is found on –
D. None of the above
9. Largest organ of human body is –
10.Upper most layer of skin is called –
D. None of these