1. What is the principle by which a cooling system(radiator) in a motor car works?
D. Both conduction & radiation
2. The change of a solid into vapour directly is called—
3. Why are clouds floats in the atmosphere?
4. Light scattering takes place in—
C. Colloidal solutions
D. Electrolytic solutions
5. Why colloidal medicines are more effective?
A. The germs move towards them
B. They are easily assimilated and adsorbed
C. They are easy to prepare
D. They are cheap
6. When river water meats sea water , delta formation takes place. It is due to the phenomenon of—
7. The maximum loss of water in transpiration is from—
8. The loss of water in the form of water drops is called—
9. Transpiration helps in—
B. Transpiration of minerals
C. Ascent of sap
D. All of these
10. Water movement against gravity is caused by—