1. In which amendment did Right to property is removed from the Fundamental Rights ?
Answer: 44 th amendment (1978)
2. In which amendment did the voting age is lowered form 21 to 18 ?
Answer: 61 st amendment (1989)
3. Which amendment created the National Capital Territory of Delhi ?
Answer: 69 st amendment (1991)
4. Which amendment lead to the creation of Panchayat Raj ?
Answer: 73 st amendment (1992)
5. Which article is known as Heart and Soul of the Constitution ?
Answer: Article 32
6. Article 17 of the Indian Constitution provides for ?
Answer: Abolition of Untouchability
7. ‘Right to Equality’ is guaranteed to the citizens of India under Article ?
Answer: Article 14
8. Which article deals with the free and compulsory education to all children below 14 years of age ?
Answer: Article 45
9. Which article deals with Right to elementary Education ?
Answer: Article 21 A
10. Which Article relates to the establishment of Finance Commission ?
Answer: Article 280