1. The organs which have common origin and structure are called—
A. Analogous organs
B. Homologous organs
C. Vestigial organs
D. none of the above
2. How much % of water cytoplasm contain?
A. 70 to 90%
B. 60 to 70%
C. 50 to 60 %
D. 40 to 60 %
3. How many chromosomes present in human cell?
4. Which of the following is the largest part of brain?
D. Mid brain
5. How many bones are present in face?
6. Which is known as the master gland?
7. Which gland helps in changing our emotions?
8. Name the smallest organ in the human body?
A. Pineal gland
D. None of these
9. Which is the second largest gland in the human body?
10. Which of the following is/are the example of Disaccharides?
D. Both (A) & (B)