1.What are the qualifications of a judge of the High Court?
(a) Should have held a judicial office for not less than ten years
(b) Should have been advocate in a High Court for not less ten years
2.What are the qualifications of a member of Parliament?
(a) A citizen of India
(b) Not less than 25 years of age
(c) An elector of any parliamentary constituency
(d) All of the above
3.Comptroller and Auditor general of India is appointed by—
(b) Speaker of the Lok Sabha,
(c) Chairman of the Planning commission,
(d) Finance Minister
4. Under which Article of the constitution of India can the President of India be impeached
(a) Article 61,
(b) Article 75,
(c) Article 76,
(d) Article 356
5. Who appoints the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir?
(a) The Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir,
(b) The chief justice of High court of Jammu and Kashmir,
(c) The Prime Minister of India,
(d) the President of India
6. Which of the following States can nominate two women members to the Legislative Assembly?
(a) Himachal Pradesh,
(b) Uttar Pradesh,
(c) Jammu and Kashmir,
7. Which Indian state came under President’s rule for maximum number of times?
(b) Himachal Pradesh,
8. Which one of the following Articles of the Indian Constitution provides that It shall be the duty ot the Union to protect every State against external aggression and internal disturbance’?
(a) Article 215,
(b) Article 275,
(c) Article 325,
(d) Article 355
9.Which one of the following States has the highest number of reserve seats for the Scheduled Tribes in the Lok Sabha?
(2) Uttar Pradesh
(3) Madhya Pradesh
10.Rajya Sabha can delay the Finance Bill sent for its consideration by the Lok Sabha for a maximum period of –
(1) One year
(2) One month
(3) Fourteen days
(4) Seven days