1. Name the pigment which gives red colour to the blood in mammals.
2. The fluid part of the blood is called _______
3.The matrix of blood is known as
C.RBC and WBC
D.WBC and platelets
4. Upper chambers of a human heart are called?
5. The filtering of blood through an artificial kidney is called ________
6. Name the scientist who discovered blood circulation?
7. The major excretory product in humans is ________
8. Vascular tissues that transport water and nutrients in plants are called _________.
9. Phloem helps in the transport of _________ in plants.
10. Blood from various parts of the body is returned to the
11. The life span of RBC
12. The ratio of WBC and RBC is
13. During blood coagulation, thromboplastin is released by
D.Clumped platelets and damaged tissues
14. The life span of WBC is approximately
A.Less than 10 days
B.Between 20-30 days
C.Between 2-3 months
D.More than three months
15. The normal level of Haemoglobin per 100 ml of blood in women is