1. Father of Human genetics is:
A. Gregor Mendel
B. Charles Darwin
C. Sir Archibald Garrod
D. H.G Khurana
2. A character which is expressed in a hybrid is called
3. Part of molecule which deoxyribonucleic acid is named is the
4. The extra chromosome found in male insect is called…
5. The inactivated X chromosome is referred to as a _____ body.
6. Nucleotides made of?
A.nitrogenous base sugar, phosphate group
B.phosphate base sugar
7. Which phenomena can bring about variation in a clone?
A. Genetic engineering
D. Genetic drift
8. The hereditary units are DNA molecules of certain lengths called
9. Who proved the evidence of DNA as a genetic Material?
C. Gregor Mendel
10. Who was the first scientist to isolate DNA?
A. Weismann mishear
B. Watson and crick
C. Frederick Miescher