1. Which among the following terms was used for the Royal cavalry of the Maratha Army System?
2. What was Kharaj?
Answers:Islamic land tax
3. The war which led to the establishment of Mughal Empire in India?
Answer:I Panipat war
4. Who was defeated by Babar in the First Panipat war?
5. The Mughal Emperor who introduced the Military strategy called Tulughama
6. Who ended the Turkish monopoly of high offices in the Delhi sultanate?
7. Who among the following was sent by Emperor Jahangir on a diplomatic mission to Persia, to paint the Shah’s portrait?
8. Which ruler gave the idea that the state could not be a truly Islamic state?
9. When did Timur invade India?
10. Which of the following rulers of India issued Mahzarnama to take all the religious matters into his own hands?
11. Who among the following was appointed as the supreme authority in justice during the era of Mughal Emperors?
12. Who was the Sikh Guru who completed the compilation of AdiGranth ?
Answer:Guru Arjan Das
13. Which Mughal Emperor was an accomplished veena player?
14. Who was the great artist of portrait painting in Mughal court?
15. In which metal was the token currency introduced during Muhammad bin Tughlaq’s time?