1. The largest number of Hindu Mansabdars were in the period of
2. Where is Babur’s tomb situated?
3. Which company was authorized by Jahangir to set up a factory in Surat?
(a) The English East India Company
(b) The French East India Company
(c) The United East India Company
(d) The Portuguese East India Company
4. Who was the author of Humayun-nama?
(b) Gulbadan Begam
(d) Ahmad Yadgar
5. Which one of the following had bestowed the title of Jagat Seth to Fatehchand?
(a) Alivardi Khan
(c) Mir Zafar
(d) Muhammad Shah
6. Which year of Akbar’s reign has been regarded by the historian Vicent A. Smith as the most critical time?
(a) 1556 AD
(b) 1561 AD
(c) 1571 AD
(d) 1581 AD
7. In which language did Babar wrote his Autobiography?
(d) None of these
8. When was the famous Treaty of Chittor signed during the whom reign ?
9.In ‘Mansabdari System’ month – scale system was introduced during the reign of
(d) Bahadur Shah
10.Who among the following are known as King Makers in Indian History?
11.Who among the following composed Ananga?
12.The first ruler of Pala dynasty was ?
(d)None of these
13. Panipat is modern ?
14.The brain trust of Chandra Gupta Maurya was ?
15. The French made their advent through ?