1. Yeast is used in making bread because it produces:
a. Carbon dioxide
2. Which one of the following is a non-metallic mineral?
3.A moderator is used in nuclear reactor in order to:
a. Accelerate the neutrons
b. Slow down the speed of the neutrons
c. Increase the number of elections
d. Decrease the number of electrons
4. Fuel used in a Fast Breeder Reactor is:
a. Uranium Oxide
b. Uranium Plutonium carbide
c. Uranium Plutonium Oxide
d. Uranium thorium Oxide
5. Television signals are converted into light signals by:
a. Optical fiber
d. Photo diode
6. Which of the following layers make radio transmission possible?
7. Diamond is a very expensive ornament. It is composed of a single element:
8. What is the chemical name of vinegar?
a. Sodium Nitrate
b. Dilute acetic acid
c. Chloride of lime
9. Which chemical is used to kill rats and mice?
10. Role of biotechnology in the production of food based on: