1. Sensitive layer of the eye is:
2. Which woody raw material is used for the manufacture of paper pulp?
D. Rice straw
3. Red blood corpuscles are formed in the
B. Bone marrow
4. The pancreas secretes
B. Bile juice
C. Peptic juice
D. None of these
5. Microbes which enter the body through nose most likely affect which of the following ?
6. ORS is given in—
7. The property of inertia is the largest in—
A. A motor cycle
B. A car
C. A truck
D. A toy car
8. Acceleration acts always in the direction—
A. of the final velocity
B. of the net force
C. of the initial velocity
D. of the displacement
9. How many neutrons present in hydrogen?
10. What is the percentage of Hydrogen in H2O molecule?