1. Which of the following is NOT the name of the sensitive index of any global stock exchange?
2. Which of the following organizations is known as Market Regulator in India?
3. Which of the following is NOT a part of India’s Money Market?
(a) Bill Markets
(b) Call Money Market
(d) Indian Gold Council
4. Yen is the currency of _________
(b) North Korea
(c) South Korea
(d) None of these
5. Which of the following is the currency of Dubai?
6. Earlier it was thought safe to allow each financial institution to carry out only one type of finance service. But now Banks are selling shares, Insurance companies can sell banking services. These new financial conglomerates are colloquially referred to as :
(b) Financial Supermarkets
(c) Market Regulators
(d) Brand Promoters
7.Expand the term LIBOR :
(a) London Inter–Bank offered Rate
(b) London Inter–Bank Operational Rate
(c) London Inter–Bank Offsite Rate
(d) London Inter–Bank Onsite Rate
8. Which of the following agencies recently laid down guidelines for foreign companies who wish to raise money from the Indian capital markets ?
(c) Registrar of Companies
9. Sheqel is the currency of :
10. Shilling is the currency of :
(b) South Korea