1. Captain of the first national Hockey team who was also the member of constituent assembly
A. Baldev Singh
B. Somnath Lahiri
C. Jaipal Singh
D. K.M. Munshi
2. Mahatma Gandhi’s vision about Indian constitution was published in which magazine?
A. Discovery Of India
B. Young India
C. New India
D. Indian Gazette
3. Who was the President of the Indian Constituent Assembly?
A. Motilal Nehru
B. Rajendra Prasad
C. Sarojini Naidu
D. B. R. Ambedkar
4. Which of the following days is celebrated to mark the enforcement of the constitution?
A. Republic Day
B. Independence Day
C. Gandhi Jayanti
D. Constitution Enforcement Day
5. When did the Indian Constitution come into force?
A. 26th Nov, 1949
B. 15th August, 1947
C. 26th Jan, 1950
D. 26th Jan, 1930
6. A cycle is sold at a profit of 15%. If both the cost price and selling price is decreased by Rs. 200 the profit would be 5% more what is the original cost price of cycle ?
1) Rs. 1200
2) Rs. 1000
3) Rs. 800
4) Rs. 600
7. A person lends Rs. 4200 to 'A' for 3 years and Rs. 6500 to 'B' for 7 years. If the person gets Rs. 8134 as interest then what is the rate of interest per annum ?
8. A sum amounts to Rs. 98010 in 2 years and to Rs. 107811 in 3 years compounded annually. What is the sum ?
1) Rs. 81000
2) Rs. 84000
3) Rs. 87000
4) Rs. 90000
9.4 men and 6 women finish a job in 8 days, while 3 men and 7 women finish it in 10 days. In how many days will 10 women working together finish it ?
10.10 women can complete a work in 7 days and 10 children take 14 days to complete the work. How many days will 5 women and 10 children take to complete the work?
Directions (11 – 12): Select the related word/letter/number from the given alternatives.
11. ELIMS : SMILE : : KRAPS : ?
12. Patrol : Security : : Insurance : ?
13. Which one set of letters when sequentially placed at the gaps in the given letter series shall complete it ?
(a) a c m m m a
(b) c a m c a m
(c) a a a c m m
(d) a c m m m c
14. B, D, G, I, L, ?
15 Pointing to a woman, Malar said, “Her only sister is the mother of my daughter’s mother”. How is the woman related to Malar?
A – Grand Mother
B – Mother
C – Sister
D – Aunt
Directions(16-18): Select the words or group of words that is most similar in meaning (synonym) to the word in capital letters:
Directions:(19-20) Find Correct Spelling in given words.