Directions(Q3 to 4) : In these questions, choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word and mark.
Directions(5-6): Each question consists of three statements followed by two conclusions I and II. Consider the statements to be true even if they are in variance with the commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follow from the given statements using all the three statements together. Mark your answer as –
(1) If only conclusion I follows.
(2) If only conclusion II follows.
(3) If either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
(4) If neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
(5) If both conclusion I and conclusion II follow.
All rings are watches.
Some bangles are rings.
Some caps are watches.
I. No cap is a bangle is a possibility.
II. Some rings which are caps they must be a part of bangles.
All artists are players.
All musicians are artists.
All players are singers.
I. All singers are musicians is a possibility.
II. Some singers which are artists also a part of musicians.
DIRECTIONS(Q 7to 8) : In each of the following questions, there are two words / set of letters / numbers to the left of the sign :: which are connected in some way. The same relationship obtains between the third words / set of lettersnumbers and one of the four alternatives under it. Find the correct alternative in each question.
7. Import : Export :: Expenditure
15 : 37
16 : 64
27 : 48
30 : 42
9. What is the effect of Deficit financing?
10. The Slack Season in the Indian Economy is?
Feb - Apr
Mar - Apr
Jan - June
Sep - Dec
11. Among Indian Economics who had done pioneering work on National Income ?
P. N Dhar
V. K. R. V. Rao
12. The ""Garibi Hatao"" slogan was coined in
DIRECTIONS (13-15): In each one of the following sentences, there are two blank spaces. Below each sentence, there are five pairs of words denoted by numbers (1), (2), (3), (4) and (5). Find out which pair of words can be filled up in the blanks .n the sentence in the same sequence to make it, meaningfully complete.
13. If a clock strikes appropriate number of times at each hour ,how many times will it strike a days ?
14. A farmer can plough a field working 6 hours per day in 18 days. The worker has to work how many hours per day to finish the same work in 12 days ?
15. The third proportional of 12 and 18 is
16. If Rs.126.5 is divided among A,B,and C in the Ratio of 2:5:4 ,the share of B exceeds that of A by