In continuation the post we started 2 days before of question asked in previous year railway exam , here we are with the next version of previous year question paper analysis that covers the Awards.As you know small miscellaneous Awards was very hot topic for every exam and examiner asked multiple questions on this topic every exam so here we providing new awards and their recipients , we hope that this will handy for you.AWARDS
S.no Awards Winner
1) Aditya Vikram Birla Kala Shikhar Award Santoor maestro Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma
2) International Children’s Peace Prize 2015. Liberian teenager Abraham M Keita
3) Vishnudas Bhave Award Vikram Gokhale
4)People's Choice Awards - Priyanka chopra for her performance of an FBI recruit on
American show Quantico.
5) Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development for 2015-The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees(UNHCR)
6)Miss Universe 2015-Philippine
s – Pia Wurtzbach
7) Master Dinanath Mangeshkar Award Prashant Damle
8) Ramnath Goenka Lifetime Achievement Award Kuldip Nayar, a veteran journalist, columnist and author
9)Miss World 2015-Spain – Mireia Lalaguna
10) 2015 Man Booker Prize for Fiction Jamaican writer Marlon James(Note: Novel is A Brief History of Seven Killings)
11) Finance Minister of the Year, Asia 2015 Arun Jaitley
12) Central Bank Governor of the Year, Asia 2015 Atiur Rahman, the Governor of Bangladesh Bank
13) 2015 Harvard Humanitarian of the Year Award Kailash Satyarthi
14) Hridaynath Mangeskar Award A R Rehman
15) 2015 PEN Pinter Prize Raif Badawi & James Fenton
16) Laureates of 2015 Right Livelihood Awards.(Note: It is also known as Alternative Nobel Prize.)Tony de Brum (Marshall Islands), Sheila Watt-Cloutier(Canada), Kasha Jacqueline Nabagesera (Uganda) andGino Strada (Italy)
17) 2015 Confucius Peace Prize by China Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe
18) Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva 2015 Urvashi Rautela
19) Khel Ratna (posthumous) Award Former footballer and Asian games gold medallist lateRam Bahadur Chetri
20) Best Short Film Awxard at the 2015 London Film Festival (LFF) An Indian short film, An Old Dog’s Diary
21) Sakharov Prize for Human Rights for year 2015. Raif Badawi
22) Bastiat Prize for Journalism 2015 Amit Verma
23) Pushkin Medal Ottaplakkal Nambiyadikkal Velu Kurup, an outstanding-Malayali poet and lyricist
24) Mother Teresa Award 2015 Gilquis Bano & Medecins Sans Frontieres
25) Liberty Medal 2015 TIbetian spiritual Leader Dalai Lama
26) Miss Grand International 2015 Anea Garcia from Dominican Republic
27) ‘Grand Cordon of the Order of Rising Sun Services’ Aftab Seth
28) With his sort film “Change” and documentary “Lepakshi” dubbed into as many as 11 languages, Rajendra Vinod, a 24 year-old from Hindpur in Andhra Pradesh found a place in this year’s Guinness Book of World Records on November 9,2015.
29) FIFA Ballon d'Or Award -Lionel Messi(4th time)
30) Prestigious humanitarian award in recognition of his effort to enhance quality of life for millions of fellow human being. Bindeshwar Pathak
31) Paul H. Appleby Award K. Chockalingam
32) The UNESCO prize ‘Award of Excellence’ 2015 for the conservation efforts of the Sree Vadakkunnathan Temple in Kerala. India
33) Gandhi Peace Prize 2014 ISRO
34) Royal Aeronautical Society Silver Medal Dr G Satheesh Reddy
35) United Nations Champions of the Earth award Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
36) Icon Award by the Indo-Caribbean Alliance Shiv Chanderpaul
37) 2015 United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Nansen Refugee Award Aqeela Asifi
38) Honorary life membership by the Cricket Club of India (CCI) Ajinkya Rahane
39) 2015 Global Leadership Award Hindustan Times Group chairperson Shobhana Bharatia and PepsiCo Chairman Indra Nooyi
40) 24th Vyaas Samman Dr Kamal Kishore Goenka
41) Skoch Award for Smart Governance Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)
42) 2015 SASTRA Ramanujan Prize Dr. Jacob Tsimerman
43) Arjuna Awards 2015 a) M.R. Poovamma- for Athletics b) Babita Kumari- for Wrestling.
44)Jnanpith Award for 2015- Raghuveer Chaudhary(gujrat)
NOBEL PRIZE 2015
44)Literature Svetlana Alexievich, a Belarussian journalist and prose writer For her polyphonic writings, a monument to suffering and courage in our time.
45) Chemistry Tomas Lindahl(UK), Paul Modrich (USA) and Aziz Sancar(USA) For having mapped how cells repair damaged DNA and safeguard the genetic information at a molecular level.
46) Physics Japan's Takaaki Kajita and Canada's Arthur B. McDonald For their discovery that neutrinos have mass.
47) Medicine/Biology a) Ireland's William Campbell and Japan's Satoshi Omura Who discovered a new drug to treat infections caused by roundworm parasites.b) China's Youyou Tu Who used traditional herbal medicine to find a new kind of antimalarial agent.
48) Peace National Dialogue Quartet (Tunisia) For its decisive contribution to the building of a pluralistic democracy in Tunisia in the wake of the Jasmine Revolution of 2011.
49) Economic Science Britain's Angus Deaton For his analysis of consumption, poverty, and welfare