Monday, 4 May 2015

FAQs Related to SSC CGL 2015

Dear Readers,

We are providing the Frequently Asked questions for filling the form of SSC CGL 2015. We hope it will help you all while filling the form. So read below point carefully before filling form.

Query: If I have already applied the Application Form but I want to Change job preference. or I made some mistake in typing date of birth etc. Can I apply again?

Ans:
ON­LINE MODE
  • In case of multiple applications for on­line application, the last application for which part­ I and part­- II registration have been completed will be accepted.
OFF­LINE MODE
  • The regional director/deputy director at his/her discretion, will accept only one of the applications
Query : AGE & EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
Note: Age & Education Qualification are to be counted on 1st Aug, 2015
i) UNRESERVED
(UR)/GENERAL
18­- 27 Years
  •  Assistant in CVC
  • Assistant in Railway
  • Assistant in MEA Assistant in AFHQ
  • Assistant in Other Ministries
  • Income Tax Inspector (ITI)
  • Excise Inspector Preventive Officer (PO)
  • Examiner Inspector of Posts (IP)
  • Divisional Accountant
  •  Inspector in CBN
  • Auditor
  • UDC
  • Tax Assistants (CBDT)
  • Junior Accountant & Accountant
  • Compiler
20-­27 Years
  •  Assistant in CSS
  • Tax Assistant (CBEC)
21- ­27Years
  • Assistant in Intelligence Bureau (IB)
  • 18-­30 Years
  • Assistant Enforcement Officer SI in National Investigation Agency (NIA)
  • 20-­30 Years
  • Sub Inspector in CBI
18­-32 Years
  • Statistical Investigator Gr.II
  • 18-­25
  •  SI in CB
Category - Codes for claiming age Relaxation & upper age limit for them.

Query: Does SSC CGL exam have sectional cut­offs like in IBPS and RBI exams?
Ans. There is no Sectional cut Offs.

Query:  How many vacancies are there for those individual posts?
Ans. Number of vacancies in CGL is not there in the notification. Firm number of vacancies in each category of posts will be determined at least one month before the declaration of the final results.

Query:I’m in the last semester/ last year of college? Can I apply?
Ans. Yes if you are expecting your graduation result on OR before 1st August, 2015

Query: About OBC creamy Layer
Ans: To claim OBC reservation benefit, you need two certificates  i.e. the caste certificate and the creamy layer certificate. It should be in the format provided by SSC.
Note: Name of certificate Important thing to keep in mind OBC Castes fall in two categories namely 'State’s own list' and 'Central government’s list';, which are different. To apply in SSC Your caste MUST be in central list.
Query: ABOUT Non ­Creamy layer certificate
Ans: Candidates claiming OBC status may note that certificate on creamy layer status should have been obtained within three years before the closing date for receipt of application.
This depends on the income/status of your PARENTS (this is clearly mentioned in page 10 of the official notification), means this doesn’t depend on your own job/business OR your husband’s job/business. If your mom/dad is government employee then INCOME criteria doesn’t apply.
(e.g. if dad is class3 employee, then it doesn’t matter whether he gets 6 lakhs or 7 lakhs. You’re still non-­cream layer. If your parents have private business, then income criteria applies. (Max. 6 Lakh rupees annual income)
 In short, make sure you’ve these certificates, else make trip to Tehsildar’s office/Collector Office/Jan­Seva Kendra and get the proper certificates. Otherwise, SSC will reject you at the last stage, during document verification and your entire year will be wasted for nothing.
Query : Post Preference For Male & Female :  Click here

355 comments:

1. I submitted the form online but when I try to pay the fee via SBI net banking it shows this error..please help if anyone knows how to fix this..

ReplyDelete
  2. thx i was looking for the same :)

3. NYC post :-)

4. Ankur Verma (Annu)4 May 2015 at 14:34

Thank You SA Team.. Awesome Post. _/\_ :) :)

5. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 14:34

6. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 14:35

Kab take mujhe copy karoge anoo :))

7. CAPSLOCK ON ALWAYS....4 May 2015 at 14:35

__/\__

8. Dear Shruti Mam,
    Yesterday I was filling the form. My age is 25 but when I submitted the form, it was showing as "registration can not be completed because your age is above the eligible criteria. I have tried 5 times but everytime it was showing the same. Kindly help.

9. ur name is ruchi?? sumbody was looking for you i guess

10. Gladiator:: The Bibliophile :)4 May 2015 at 14:35

11. Ankur Verma (Annu)4 May 2015 at 14:36

Jab tak hai jaan.. :P :D

12. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 14:36

Lols :)) hahah

13. Ankur Verma (Annu)4 May 2015 at 14:36

Ap meko follow krte ho or bolte ho main copy krta hu :P :D

14. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 14:36

Hihihi....aisa kya :D :P

15. Ankur Verma (Annu)4 May 2015 at 14:37

Han. Aisa hi h :P

16. Dear ,

17. LAvish- Keep smiling :)4 May 2015 at 14:37

plz provide some material for CHSL

18. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 14:37

:)) :))

ReplyDelete
  19. There is some problem in SSC site.Try after some time.

20. Dear Readers,

Since many of you are facing problem in filling SSC CGL
    2015 Application form regarding your
    age. We would like you all to wait for
    some
    time as we think there is some technical problem going on with SSC's
    official site. We hope that they will solve this problem soon. )

21. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 14:38

@@Sandeep sir,,plz come

ReplyDelete
  22. Did you also face the same problem?

23. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 14:38

Hello sir,how r u??

ReplyDelete
  24. I am fine and how about you?

25. Thanks SA... :))

26. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 14:39

Dear,she is moderator here ,not a student :))

27. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 14:39

M good sir,,sir I have a request.

ReplyDelete
  28. Ohh, sorry and thanks for the help. I got the problem and will try after some time. thanks all.

29. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 14:40

Yes,,try after sm tym :))

30. OK. thanks dear.

31. LAvish- Keep smiling :)4 May 2015 at 14:41

plzzzz provide some material for CHSL

ReplyDelete
  32. ssc ka form fill krne pe koi cinfermation msg ya mail nai aati kya??????

ReplyDelete
  33. don't worry , It usually come late.

34. LAvish- Keep smiling :)4 May 2015 at 14:43

maam/ sir???????????

35. okk sir thanks.. :)

36. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 14:43

Sir, plz make a Post for FCI also,,tips nd strategies to clear the exam by good marks ,,what would be the safe score and all...plz sir its an request :)) I already told vartika mam.for the same

ReplyDelete
  37. Same case was there with me.

ReplyDelete
  38. i got my obc certificate in 2006 & the category B was mentioned in 2014. Am I eligible to sit in SSC CGL?
    In your query section on Non creamy layer certificate, it is mentioned "certificate on creamy layer status should have been obtained within three years before the closing date for receipt of application." what does it mean?
    Sir / Ma'am plz help me!!

39. ʍ€gąʍɨɲď4 May 2015 at 14:48

@sandeep sir Thank you

40. Nilam Kuldeep4 May 2015 at 14:49

hello sir

41. Nilam Kuldeep4 May 2015 at 14:49

approxi. how many vacancy in ssc cgl?

42. Manish_jhansi4 May 2015 at 14:50

Yaar yeh age criteria wali prblm kab door hogi..my dob is1990 and they still showing msg age criteria fail..

43. Get a new one..!

ReplyDelete
  44. Statistical investigator ke baare main doubt hai.... Maine b com kara hua hai and statistics sirf maine 3 rd year main hee padha hua hai.... Kya main eligible hu iss post ke liye yaa nahi

45. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 14:52

_/\_

46. Since many of you are facing problem in filling SSC CGL
    2015 Application form regarding your
    age. We would like you all to wait for
    some
    time as we think there is some technical problem going on with SSC's
    official site. We hope that they will solve this problem soon. )

#sandeep sir said

47. Sam
    Since the syllabus for FCI and SSC CGL is same. so we suggest you to prepare in the same manner for FCI as you do for SSC CGL.
    The only difference is that The number of questions in FCI will be 120 which is 200 in CGL.
    kEEP PRACTICING the Quizzes which we post regularly.
    Further If you have any doubts in any topics , you can tell us, we will make a post it.

ReplyDelete
  48. Please reply to my qStatistical investigator ke baare main doubt hai.... Maine b com kara hua hai and statistics sirf maine 3 rd year main hee padha hua hai.... Kya main eligible hu iss post ke liye yaa nahi

49. Hello sam.. :)

50. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 14:54

Ohkk sir..thanks a ton :))

51. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 14:54

Hello ji

ReplyDelete
  52. Yes you can apply for the post of Statistical investigator.

53. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 14:55

M good yr,,u say??

ReplyDelete
  54. Oh really!!! Actually I m new here so don't knw many ppl here....

ReplyDelete
  55. madam i have already applied for part 1.. but did not get registraion number.. i forgot to note it down also.. what to do.. can i apply once more..

56. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 14:56

Good :))

ReplyDelete
  57. Plz view your application..if thre fee status is there no worry..plz check the status

ReplyDelete
  58. N I m being confused wd other Ruchi's here :-)

59. freedomfighter4 May 2015 at 14:56

dear sir. plz me help me out .., small doubt here.. on online application while filling
    education qualifications in case percentage asks? i'm now m.tech 1st year 1st sem completed... what should i do..? plz clear my doubt thank you so much.. for the reply...

60. Any detail about exam date

61. Ankur Verma (Annu)4 May 2015 at 14:56

_/\_ Mod Sir :)

ReplyDelete
  62. Sir what will b d exam month for fci in western regio.

63. Birthday boy.. :)

64. Ankur Verma (Annu)4 May 2015 at 14:58

65. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 14:59

I don't know ,ask Sandeep sir for the same

66. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 15:00

Niklause??

67. It is not decided. It is expected that it will be in next month

68. Ankur Verma (Annu)4 May 2015 at 15:00

Na. New account hi ..

69. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 15:00

June??

ReplyDelete
  70. Ma'am today is my first day at ssc adda. I wish to crack ssc cgl2015.... This is going to be my first attempt.plz help me...suggest me some useful books .....

ReplyDelete
  71. Thank you SA team__/\_:))

72. Ankur Verma (Annu)4 May 2015 at 15:01

73. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 15:01

Thanks sir :))

ReplyDelete
  74. You can fill it by your graduation degree.

75. hoga jarur hoga4 May 2015 at 15:03

dont rest
    until your passion
    is your profession
    # source : my first day newspaper TOI

76. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 15:05

Acha....ohk

77. Same thing happened with me..don't know what to do

78. freedomfighter4 May 2015 at 15:05

thank you so much for the reply sir...

79. Gladiator:: The Bibliophile :)4 May 2015 at 15:07

Hoga Jarur hoga:)

80. hoga jarur hoga4 May 2015 at 15:08

bhai tum mahan ho raat ko bhi on or din mein bhi

ReplyDelete
  81. Friends pls help me..i lost the vision of my left eye in recent accident..my right eye vision is perfect.. if doctor tells me that my vision is better than 60%..can i seriously go for posts like CB indirect and direct tax.. my fear is that if i get qualified to the final stages and if they disqualify me at that time..:-(( PS:- please dont think that 1 eye =50% ..thats not the case

82. sandeep pls help me clear my dbt

83. Gladiator:: The Bibliophile :)4 May 2015 at 15:10

:P

ReplyDelete
  84. Sir..after filling phase 1 form it is mentioning that 'you are not eligible for this exam as per age criteria'. My dob is 28-10-89
    plz help

85. Charlie Sheen4 May 2015 at 15:12

You can file for medical disability certificate in government hospital.. Check your case in government hospital.. You can then apply for posts which are suitable for blind persons

ReplyDelete
  86. I already applied yesterday without any problem..

ReplyDelete
  87. Kiran publications and lucent Books are good.Keep updated with SSC adda.goodluck for your preparation.

88. hoga jarur hoga4 May 2015 at 15:13

acha yeh batao bhai ki kal input output kiya tha aaj konsa topic karu?

89. Thanq ma'am :-)

ReplyDelete
  90. Post preference option window was not opening while registration. what to do ?

ReplyDelete
  91. Its a request to sandeep sir. Please post various final cut offs(n not prelims) for diff posts of prev yrs. It will help us to make targets in prelims n mains. Thank u sir.

92. Ok dear
    We will post soon

93. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 15:22

Sir more than 6 lak income of parents is lies in??

ReplyDelete
  94. HI.. I have a doubt in OBC certificate.. i applied for OBC certificate..what is that 2 certificates..

ReplyDelete
  95. It come in non-­cream layer.

ReplyDelete
  96. the caste certificate and the creamy layer certificate. It should be in the format provided by SSC.

97. SINDBAD THE SAILOR4 May 2015 at 15:25

obc certificates are of two types - state and central....here u need central one....u can find the format in notification

ReplyDelete
  98. hi reaz tell me one thing while filling part -1 of ssc 2015.in job code option are u getting code while click on "view details" or u directly submit codelike j,k,c etc from notification to form

ReplyDelete
  99. server of ssc problem just wait ok.

ReplyDelete
  100. Name of certificate Important thing to keep in mind OBC Castes fall in two categories namely 'State’s own list' and 'Central government’s list';, which are different. To apply in SSC Your caste MUST be in central list.

101. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 15:26

Non creamy obc k liye certificate ,,tehsil se banega...waise I have UP obc certificate central ka...bt it is valid for UP only

102. Hemant Sharma4 May 2015 at 15:27

check mail

ReplyDelete
  103. ok sir.. thank u.. if my caste in central list means already i applied for OBC certificate tats enough or again want to get another one in ssc format...

104. same question

ReplyDelete
  105. Yes It will be from tehsil but I am unable to understand that you have certificate from central ?

ReplyDelete
  106. Sir is der negative marking??

107. jyoti singhal4 May 2015 at 15:31

hloo frndzz
    anyone here ??

ReplyDelete
  108. Mere Final year ka result nhi aaya hai abhi tak june me aayega. To form me percentage kya bharu graduation ke ?

109. jyoti singhal4 May 2015 at 15:32

sir plzz aap cgl ke liye gk capsule hindi me post kijiye plzz

110. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 15:33

Sir maine UP tehsil se state or central obc ka certificate banwaya hai bt I am.asking ki kya ye ssc me valid hoga ...

111. SINDBAD THE SAILOR4 May 2015 at 15:34

final year not allowed.......

ReplyDelete
  112. Thank u sir..wl eagerly wait for that. .

ReplyDelete
  113. You can take suggestion of any optician If he approved your vision has lost 40% or more than 40% then you are not eligible for above post.

114. I directly filled the code with the help of notification

ReplyDelete
  115. Yes It will be valid.

ReplyDelete
  116. SIR WHAT ABOUT MEDICAL IN SSC CGL?

117. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 15:37

Sir,for bank PO also :)

ReplyDelete
  118. Sir ibps rrb me mere 150 score hai office assistant me..lya last tak kuchh ho sakta hai ..pls clear sir ii m confused.

ReplyDelete
  119. sir in ssc cgl form,what i write in the parks/percemtage coloumn,as i am final year appeared student.my result come till june/july 2015.plz help me.

120. jyoti singhal4 May 2015 at 15:37

tumhare pas hindi me ku6 material h kya cgl gk ke liye ho to plzz

121. sananda (union poDENACLERK WB)4 May 2015 at 15:38

PREFERENCE OF POST OPEN NEHI HORAHA HAI??????

122. $@M + DÊDÌÇÃTÍØÑ = PØ V4 May 2015 at 15:39

Sir should I match my certificate format with ssc format also..or no need??

123. thanks yaar

124. sananda (union poDENACLERK WB)4 May 2015 at 15:45

PREFERENCE OF POST OPEN NEHI HORAHA HAI?????? SIR PLZ HELP

125. tell me in english

ReplyDelete
  126. Sandeep sir in notification given that obc certifcte up to 28-11-15 will be valid..

127. SantoshHonnungar4 May 2015 at 15:59

Hi.. Can you please help me, whether work experience is good or not to mention in the form

ReplyDelete
  128. Mam., obc age relaxation ke liye kon kon se certificate necessary hain.?

129. hi mam...
    when i filled to form it ask the post preferences in 30 options
    what it means . how to fill it?
    please help me

ReplyDelete
  130. It will be benificial to mention your experience.

ReplyDelete
  131. should i apply again ??

ReplyDelete
  132. Mam in notification it is given that obc certifcte up to 28-11-15 will be valid

ReplyDelete
  133. Prefer posts as per your choice.Fill job code As per your preference.

ReplyDelete
  134. To claim OBC reservation benefit, you mentioned that one need two certificates.
    But, In notification , SSC have given only 1 certificate of respective format.

SSC did not mentioned to provide two certificates(cast,noncreamy layer) separately.
    Both caste and Non creamy layer are mentioned in the single certificate.

ReplyDelete
  135. is that v must fill in all the post in the preference..

ReplyDelete
  136. OBC certificate is enough.

137. °• QU€€N •°4 May 2015 at 16:13

SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED SSC REGISTRATION FEW MINUTES BACK .THE "AGE " ERROR IS FIXED NOW .

138. Er Sathesh Kumar4 May 2015 at 16:16

no need to send application print out right

ReplyDelete
  139. Sir.. My DOB is 4th Jan 1985. I completed 30 years on 4th Jan of this year. And I belong to SC category. Could you please let me know if I am eligible to apply for sub- inspector in Narcotics?

ReplyDelete
  140. Obc age relaxation ke liy kon kon se certificate jruri hain.?

141. Piyush Sharma4 May 2015 at 16:21

Dear Sir, I'm final year student.. what should I write in % column?

ReplyDelete
  142. Sir..after filling phase 1 form it is mentioning that 'you are not eligible for this exam as per age criteria my date of birth is 08-04-1988

ReplyDelete
  143. OBC certificate is sufficient.

ReplyDelete
  144. Sir..after filling phase 1 form it is mentioning that 'you are not eligible for this exam as per age criteria my dob 08-04-88

ReplyDelete
  145. Yes You are eligible for every post.

146. thank u frnd...

147. All SSC CGL Post - Details And Discription

148. Hello @Sandeep SIR
    Please inform on sscadda as soon as 'age criteria' issue of SSC CGL form resolves.
    Thank you.

ReplyDelete
  149. Maammmmm......You are really really awesome and this is very very helpful ...its true ...Thank you once again for informing us and not letting us make mistakes in age column...

ReplyDelete
  150. Qualification to 1-8-15 ko mangi hai aur mera result june me aa jayega. To eligible to hu me lekin percentage kya bharu?

ReplyDelete
  151. Vartika Mam in notification it is given that obc certifcte up to 28-11-15 will be valid

152. hi mam.. we want to provide obc certificate in ssc format

153. °• QU€€N •°4 May 2015 at 16:44

Your welcome Manjusha :)

154. I applied but no mail and msg from ssc

ReplyDelete
  155. Sir..... I am in final year and my result will b declared in june ...... Yes i know i can fill the ssc cgl form....
    But sir the problem is that wat percentage should i fill :-(

156. p!n!<....!!4 May 2015 at 17:08

# Sub-
    Inspector
    Central Bureau of
    Narcotics
    Group
    “C”
    2400
    18-25 years

skip this post... or apply reservation if u cn...!!

ReplyDelete
  157. Can I fill two forms from different regions????

ReplyDelete
  158. No, it will not be accepted.

ReplyDelete
  159. ek admi ek hi post mein apply kar sakta hai or koyi restriction hai?

160. About various post in cgl 2014:->
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Recommended Post Preference Order for
    SSC CGL 2014 ( Interview Posts)
    (posted in the pay band 9,300-34,800)
    ................................................

1 Inspector in Income Tax J
    (Better Promotion Chances. Posts are available all over India so better chances for Home Posting)

2 Inspector in Central Excise K
    (Uniform Job, Chances are better for Home Posting)

3 Inspector (Examiner) in Central Excise M
    (Best Promotion chances.Promotions are fast in respect of any other post.Only drawback is that the posts are available only in 11 Coastal Cities. So, if you belong to coastal city and Place of Posting is not an Issue. Give it the first Preference)

4 Inspector (Preventive Officer) L
    (Uniformed Job, Better Promotion Chances again the posting is at coastal cities. Give 2nd preference if Place of Posting is not an issue.)

5 Assistant Enforcement Officer N
    (Better Social Stature. Good Promotion Options. Posting limited to certain cities only.)

6 Assistant (Cypher) in MEA F
    (Lucrative offers, Maximum Salary among CGLE in case of Foreign posting. Posting sequence 3 years India, 6 years Foreign. So, if you want to live in foreign countries and want to earn honest money, give this first preference.)

7. Assistant in MEA E
    (Same as above. Only difference is Foreign posting is of 3 years.)

8. Assistant in Central Vigilance B
    (Better Social Stature, Adequate Promotion Chances. Honest and Corruption Free job)

9. Assistant in IB C
    (Same as Above)

10 Assistant in Railways D
    (Posting in Delhi, Only Benefit is that you would get railway benefits like AC passes and all. Suitable for Delhi or NCR residents.)

11. Assistant in CSS A
    (Mostly File work. Hectic job, corruption free, Posting only in Delhi.)

12. Assistant in AFHQ G
    (Same as Above)

13. Assistant in Other Ministries H
    (Same as Above)

14. Sub Inspector in CBI O
    ( Reputed Job, No Corruption)

15. Inspector in CBN S
    (Tough Job, But good social stature and Lots of Awards and emoluments for making seizures and all.)

16. Inspector in Posts P
    (Very Hectic Job, Lots of responsibilities. But better Promotion chances)

17. Divisional Accountant in CAG Office Q
    (Better Promotion chances but lots of File work)

18. Assistant in Other Ministries I
    (Very Hectic work, limited posting.)

19. Statistical Investigator R
    (Applicable only for Statistics Graduate. Good Job.)

Recommended Post Preference Order for
    SSC CGL 2013 ( Non Interview Posts)
    (post in the pay band 5,200-20,200)
    .......................................................

20 Auditor in CAG T
    (Moderate Promotion Opportunities. Satisfactory Work Load.)

21 Auditor in CGDA U
    (Same as above)

22 Auditor in CGDA V
    (Same as above)

23 Accountant/ Jr. Accountant in CAG W
    (More work load, moderate promotion chances)

24 Accountant/ Jr. Accountant in CGA and others X (Same as above)

25 Tax Assistant in CBEC @
    (Moderate work load but better promotion chances upto the level of Inspector)

26 Tax Assistant in CBDT Z
    (Moderate work load, lesser promotion chances than CBEC but upto the level of Inspector only. Some Emoluments like Free Sim etc.)

27 Sub Inspector in CBN #
    (Challenging Job but more options for Growth.)

28 UDC in various ministries Y
    (Lots of Work Load. All Clerical work.)

29 Compiler in Registrar General of India $
    (Limited for eligible candidates only.)

ReplyDelete
  161. You can apply for more than one post.

ReplyDelete
  162. Thanx a lot madam _/\_ it means there is no restrictions & 1 can opt as many posts as he or she wishes madam pls?

ReplyDelete
  163. I didn't applied to this post.. may be server problem as everyone is saying

164. Yaa...coz last application will be accepted. I'll be applying again too

ReplyDelete
  165. Yes you should match. it should be similar.

166. We will provide soon

ReplyDelete
  167. REMEMBER: U SHOULD CHOOSE APPROX ALL POSTS FIRST U SHOULD CHOOSE INTERVIEW POST AND AFTER THAT U SHOULD PREFER NON INTERVIEW POST AND ALSO CHOOSE APPROX ALL PALCE OF JOINING THEN YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING A JOB IF U QUALIFY & RANK SUFFICIENTLY HIGHER.

168. Dear Piyush
    If you do not have final year result till 1 august 2015 means you are unable to fill.

169. Yes it is for OBC certificate in the
    prescribed format issued between 02.06.2012 and upto 29.11.2015, only will be accepted.
    we can say that OBC certificate validity upto 3 year.

170. Neeraj Kashyap4 May 2015 at 17:59

vartika mam..i have filled my cgl form but i could not get confirmation main from ssc? what does it mean?...has my form submitted or not???...should i fill a new form?
    i am very tensed mam..

171. Neeraj Kashyap4 May 2015 at 18:00

mam plz reply??

ReplyDelete
  172. It has been submitted. You must wait for their mail.

173. Neeraj Kashyap4 May 2015 at 18:06

okay mam thanks a lot...

ReplyDelete
  174. sir in ssc registration part 1 they allowed us to enter 30 character in name section(personal detail) but my full name contain total 32 characters(as per matriculation certificate).sir what should i do?

ReplyDelete
  175. WHICH IS MOST RESPECTED+HIGH STATUS JOB IN SSC CGL LIST?? BCOS MOST OF THEM ARE ASSISTANT JOB LIKE BANK CLERK

176. jyoti singhal4 May 2015 at 18:13

thankk uu so much sir

177. Tamoghna Purkayastha4 May 2015 at 18:21

ri8 now I have done it without any problm

ReplyDelete
  178. Same problem here..but noone replying to this question.

179. Sandeep Saini4 May 2015 at 19:28

Sir i want to know that is there a big difference between obc creamy layer and non creamy layer...nd 2nd one is,i haven't obc central non creamy certificate so now would i go for central non creamy certificate...?? Or am i too late for Making it.